Leveraging over 20 years of real estate experience and a reputation for integrity, California Landmark provides receivership and other court-appointed fiduciary services for real estate assignments with a particular emphasis on condominiums and multifamily housing.
From stalled construction projects to income-producing rents and profits assignments, California Landmark utilizes a team approach which draws on the experience of each of the company's real estate professionals. With its team of development, construction, and property management professionals, California Landmark is able to provide reliable management for challenged real estate assets.
- Preservation and Maintenance of Assets
- Title/Mechanic's Lien Review and Management
- Risk Management/Insurance Assessment
- Completion of Construction
- Construction Defect Prevention and Repair
- Verification of Entitlements
- Condominium Sales and Marketing
- Lease-up Property Management